From everyone at Akademos: Please take care of yourself and stay current as the situation changes. General updates on recommended precautions you can take to keep yourself safe can be found here: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Are physical orders being delayed?
- As of this update, there are no delays impacting delivery service levels or availability, and you can place your order as needed. Please give careful consideration to the shipping address you enter to ensure it is a location you will have access to upon delivery. Should your order be delayed due to COVID-19 response efforts, we will make every effort to notify you and offer alternative options.
Are UPS and USPS delivering packages on time?
- Currently UPS and USPS are delivering packages and mail without service delays, however this is a fluid situation. We will update this page as we become aware of carrier issues, which can also be monitored directly: UPS https://www.ups.com/us/en/about/news/important-updates.page or USPS. https://about.usps.com/newsroom/statements/usps-statement-on-coronavirus.htm
Why is the “ship to campus” option not showing on the bookstore’s website?
- We are disabling “ship to campus” for those schools who are closing their campus or switching to online learning.
- If you have an existing order that is scheduled to ship to campus, you may be able to switch the shipping address by following these instructions.
What should I do about my rental textbooks?
- Rentals should be returned at their regular due date (majority are due back June 30). If you are unable to get to your rental book because your campus is closed, please email us and include your school name, when your campus closed, and order ID.